Please note that all visits (other than scheduled events) to All World Acres must be approved by phone in advance; 813-748-0761. No Drop bys.
We have a limited amount of rules at All World Acres because we expect everyone to use common sense and to be responsible for themselves.
- No firearms, illegal drugs, or contraband.
- At the adult events, no one under the age of 18 years is allowed on site.
- No pets allowed. Service animals must be approved in writing in advance.
- Cameras are ok, but you must obtain permission from all persons known or unknown in the vicinity of the photo being taken.
- Your trash is your responsibility and must be taken home with you.
- No trash including CIGARETTE BUTTS may be thrown on the ground or in FIRES!
- Recognize and respect other people’s right to privacy and understand that “No” means “No”.
- Please do not cause harm to any plant life or animals on the property.
- No alcoholic beverages or tobacco products in ritual area or fire circle.
- The camping area is for tents only. No vehicles are allowed in the camping area except briefly to unload gear.
- Individual campfires must be in an enclosed metal fire ring. (no ground fires). You must bring your own firewood.